K A L E K A L E K A L E K A L E K A L E K A L E K A L E
If you've struggled with sautéing kale in the past, look no further! This recipe is a definite staple in our home, and it really gets me warm when I've had a few too many cold salads in the chillier seasons. You can spice this recipe up by adding any ingredients you wish, but it's awesome just as it is!
Kale is no secret superfood, the benefits of kale have been broadcasted for the past few years, and nothing's changing anytime soon! To get a big dose of iron, antioxidants and vitamin K, indulge in this veggie!
FAV GARLICKY KALE
- 1 bunch of curly green kale leaves (stripped from stem)
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp coarse black pepper
- 3 tbsp Bragg's liquid aminos
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- After stripping all the kale leaves off of the stems, throw them into a deep pot with 1/2 cup water, 1 dash of salt and a lid on medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to make sure the bottom isn't burning.
- After kale has properly wilted but isn't overcooked, add the remaining ingredients.
- Allow the oil, garlic, and kale cook together for 10 more minutes on Medium heat.
- Serve immediately! (top with nutritional yeast for even more yum!)