The Best Garlic Potato and Squash Mash
- 6 Yukon gold potatoes
- 4 Yellow squash
- 1 tbsp salt
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp fresh thyme
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp coarse black pepper
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Boil chopped potatoes and squash in a big pot until they slide off a fork.
- Drain veggies and throw back into pot.
- Throw in the remainder of ingredients.
- With a hand masher or hand mixer, combine all ingredients until fluffy.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes, or serve immediately!